Annwyl bawb / Dear all,
Here’s the latest from Tŷ’r Cymry…
• Next week is Half Term therefore we will be closed between Monday 24th and Friday 28th. We will re-open on Monday October 31st.
• On Monday October 31st all children are welcome to come to Cylch dressed in their favourite costume. It doesn’t need to be a Halloween costume – Spiderman and Elsa will be as welcome as a pumpkin!
• Sherman Theatre trip – Thursday December 8th 11am. Please could you pay for your tickets by the end of this week, at the latest. Children who usually attend on a Thursday morning will be cared for by us, all other children will need to be accompanied by an adult. Wrap-around will continue as usual.
• Winter Fair – Saturday November 12th 10-12pm. We would be very grateful for any help on the day e.g making tea & coffee, looking after the cake stall. Please could you let Katharine know if you are able to help.
• Afternoon sessions – we have had a number of enquires regarding additional afternoon sessions. In order to run any additional sessions at the usual price of £10 per session we will need at least 5 children. Please could you let Rhian know as soon as possible which afternoons you would prefer.
• Staffing – those on Facebook will have seen that we are looking for an additional member of staff. If you know of any wonderful people who may be interested in joining the team please could you let us know.
• Lunch Club – just a reminder that lunch club ends at 12.45pm. Please could you collect your children by this time as the staff need to time to set up for the afternoon session which begins at 1pm.
• Swaping sessions – as you know we try to be as flexible as possible and will swap sessions if a child has been unwell etc. However, as we get busier this may not always be possible. If you need to swap sessions on a regular basis the only way to guarantee an alternative is to book and pay for that session as an additional session.
• Evaluation of service – at the end of every half term we evaluate our provision. We look at what has worked, what the children enjoyed / benefited from and which areas we could improve. We do this so that we can continue offer the best possible Early Years’ experience for the children. Your feedback and your children’s feedback is essential. Please could you pass on any comments or suggestions by the end of this week.
As always, thank you for your continued support. Diolch yn fawr.
Enjoy the Half Term,
Steffan & Lowri.